Show more images
Gustav Sweet iron Baucher SAMPLE SALE
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
30% off SALE products in given sizes with small cosmetic damages that will not affect the use of the bit, only the look of it.
Example of cosmetic damages;
- Scratches in the color coating, nothing that you can feel at all.
- Small marks on the rings
- The sweet iron coating has started to rust (this is the natural oxidation process of the material)
If you would describe your horse as the following:
- Inconsistent in the contact.
- Stiff or rigid to ride.
- Bites on the bit, attempts to pull it back.
- Doesn’t seek the contact towards the bit.
- Drops the contact.
- Falls behind the hand.
Gustav is constructed with a 100% super smooth surface, even around the joints which are designed to never interfere with or push against the palate. It is a very comfortable bit that shapes naturally around the tongue and relieves the bars from constant pressure.
Gustav is an ideal design for sensitive mouthed horses whose mouths easily develop cuts, sores or rubs.
This sidepiece is designed to keep the mouthpiece steady and give a framed feeling.
Baucher is to prefer if you have problems with wounds in the corners of the mouth or wears on the premolars (P2). The Baucher will reveal these places from constant pressure and help the horse to relax.