Show more images
Eric Sweet iron Weymouth SAMPLE SALE
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
30% off SALE products in given sizes with small cosmetic damages that will not affect the use of the bit, only the look of it.
Example of cosmetic damages;
- Scratches in the color coating, nothing that you can feel at all.
- Small marks on the rings
- The sweet iron coating has started to rust (this is the natural oxidation process of the material)
Fager Eric is recommended if you would describe your horse as the following:
- Has sensitive bars and tongue.
- Is fussy in the mouth and overreacts to pressure.
- Has a conformationally small mouth and tongue, smaller than the average horse.
- Easily develops cuts, rubs and sores on the bars/corners of the mouth.
- Falls behind the contact in other Weymouth bits.
Eric’s mouthpiece is a comfortable, low-ported Weymouth bit manufactured in grey Sweet Iron. Sweet Iron encourages a young or unbalanced horse to accept the bit and carry themselves correctly.
Eric is a very stable mouthpiece providing the perfect choice for introducing a double bridle for the first time as the conformation allows more space for the Bridoon.
The chain is important to divide the pressure between the mouth-poll and chin.
Hooks and chains are included.
What do you think about this product?