Show more images
Alexander Sweet iron Loose rings SAMPLE SALE
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
30% off SALE products in given sizes with small cosmetic damages that will not affect the use of the bit, only the look of it.
Example of cosmetic damages;
- Scratches in the color coating, nothing that you can feel at all.
- Small marks on the rings
- The sweet iron coating has started to rust (this is the natural oxidation process of the material)
Fager Alexander is a good choice for horses who you would describe as the following:
- Unhappy in the bit you currently use.
- Reluctant to soften down into the bit.
- Requires encouragement to seek out the contact without any stiffness.
Alexander’s anatomically shaped mouthpiece features a 45° twisted French Link, designed to follow the natural contours of the tongue. When combined with the palatable taste of Sweet Iron this bit is well accepted, including ‘hard to please’ picky, sensitive horses.
This center piece works well on a horse who pushes their tongue against the bit in an attempt to evade the contact and take control.
When taking up the reins, Alexander creates both bar and tongue pressure, encouraging the horse to respond whilst creating a lighter feeling in the hand.
A good option for horses that can get on and off in the contact.
What do you think about this product?