Show more images
Sara Titanium Loose Baucher SAMPLE SALE
30% off SALE products in given sizes with small cosmetic damages that will not affect the use of the bit, only the look of it.
Example of cosmetic damages;
- Scratches in the color coating, nothing that you can feel at all.
- Small marks on the rings
- The sweet iron coating has started to rust (this is the natural oxidation process of the material)
Fager Sara is a good choice if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Has difficulty seeking out the contact.
- Constantly falls behind the bit
- Sticks the tongue out.
- Frantically chews at the bit.
- A younger horse.
- Feels stiff in other standard straight bits.
An anatomical straight bit designed with specific pressure distribution to ensure the horse feels completely comfortable.
Sara’s design to provide the best shape for a horse that a straight bit can have, following the natural contours of the horse’s mouth. This unique shape, in combination with Titanium, will give the rider that extra wow-factor that everyone desires!
The Loose Baucher is Fager’s EUIPO registered design, specifically designed to protect the sensitive corners of the mouth and the front cheek teeth by transferring the pressure further down. This innovative design makes Sara an ideal solution for sensitive mouthed horses who easily cut or bruise.
Sara is the perfect choice to use alongside your other bits. We at Fager always recommend alternating between different bits, to constantly switch the pressure points to maintain clear, precise communication.