Show more images
Oliver Sweet iron Bradoon Fixed rings SAMPLE SALE
Recibir una alerta cuando el producto vuelta a tener inventario.
30% off SALE products in given sizes with small cosmetic damages that will not affect the use of the bit, only the look of it.
Example of cosmetic damages;
- Scratches in the color coating, nothing that you can feel at all.
- Small marks on the rings
- The sweet iron coating has started to rust (this is the natural oxidation process of the material)
A Registered Design
Fager Oliver is suitable if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Pulls against a contact yet reacts to increased pressure.
- Unsteady in the connection.
- Easily develops sores and cuts.
- Doesn’t instinctively seek out the contact.
Fager Oliver is a double-jointed sweet tasting bit constructed in grey Sweet iron. Sweet iron is very useful to encourage young or unbalanced horses to take up the bit and carry it correctly.
The fine quality construction creates a 100% smooth surface over the bit, including the cleverly designed joints which are arranged in such a way that they will never push against the palate or lie on top of the bars. Oliver’s design provides a very comfortable bit that shapes around the natural contours of the tongue.
At Fager we design our bits to maintain the correct balance point (BP) in the mouth. Other bit designs which create a bigger bend forward also move the BP forward therefore reducing the effectiveness of the aids.
Oliver’s design is well suited to horses with sensitive mouths who cut easily, quickly developing sores/wounds in the corners of their mouths and/or bruise on the bars.