Philip Sweet Iron Weymouth SAMPLE SALE
140.00 EUR98.00 EUR
30% off SALE products in given sizes with small cosmetic damages that will not affect the use of the bit, only the look of it. Example of cosmetic damages;
* Scratches in the color coating, nothing that you can feel at all.
* Small marks on the rings
* (For sweet iron bits) The sweet iron coating has started to rust (this is the natural oxidation process of the material)
Fager Philip is suitable if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Requires encouragement to work forward towards the bit.
- Sensitive to tongue pressure.
- Struggles to relax in a double bridle.
- Has a conformationally small mouth, smaller than the average horse.
- Falls behind the contact in other Weymouths.
📦 Worldwide shipping
SUSCRÍBASE A NUESTRO BOLETÍN
Sea el primero en conocer los nuevos productos y ofertas
ATENCIÓN AL CLIENTE