Nina Titanium Kimblehook
Fager Nina is suitable if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Attempts to evade the bit.
- Fussy/sensitive in the contact.
- Strong with a tendency to lean/pull on the bit.
- Stiff and one-sided.
The effect of the Kimblehook is more direct than found when using curbs with longer shanks: the lower the rein is placed on the sides, the sharper effect this bit will create.
The barrelled tube has a natural fast lock in any direction, creating a steady model for those horses who need encouragement to actively seek more contact without getting too stiff in the hand.
Nina is a very comfortable bit, designed to sit over the natural contours of the tongue.
This model comes complete with hooks and chain.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Bits with tongue relief
- DO YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?
- DO YOUR HORSE HAVE ANY OF FOLLOWING?
- lock system
- Maintain stability & consistency
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse nods their head
- My horse pulls against the contact
- My horse puts their tongue over the bit and opens their mouth
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Strong & stubborn
- Stronger brakes, more control
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING TO IMPROVE?
- WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING BEST DESCRIBES YOUR HORSE?
- Wolf teeth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review