Martin FL Sweet iron Fixed rings
New centerpiece design.
Fager Martin is recommended if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Doesn’t instinctively seek out the contact.
- Constantly drops behind the bit.
- Sticks their tongue out.
- Frantically chew on the bit.
Fager Martin is a double-jointed Sweet Iron bit featuring a Front Lock system.
Martin offers outstanding stability and comfort. When the horse is working, the Front lock is there to assist, whatever the positioning of the head. From a low position (stretching out) or higher (over a jump), the closure continues to work even if the reins pull the bit upwards; making the bit turn downwards – this is where a regular lockup system would fail. It also makes it considerably more forgiving against any unexpected movements of your hands.
Martin is also a great solution for youngsters as it lies still inside the mouth without taking up too much space.
If you are searching for a gentle, kind bit for a sensitive horse, we would definitely recommend trying Fager Martin.
Martin is also an ideal bit to alternative regularly with other bits to vary the pressure points ensuring a more consistent, focused communication.
- A more connected contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- BIT QUIZ
- Bits for dressage or competition
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Category B - Mix
- Category B - Snaffle
- Double jointed
- Fixed rings
- lock system
- Lock Up Bits
- Maintain stability & consistency
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- My horse nods their head
- My horse pulls against the contact
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Small bits
- Sweet taste
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review