Billy Sweet iron FSS™ Fulmer
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Fager Billy is a good choice if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Finds difficulty seeking connection towards the bit.
- Constantly falls behind the bit.
- Frantically chews the bit.
- A younger horse.
- Feels stiff on one or both sides.
The key difference between regular lockups and FSS™ is more significant than you might initially think as the FSS™ continues to work through all head positioning.:
When working in a low position (e.g. stretching out) or a higher position (e.g. over a jump), the closure continues to work, even if the reins pull the bit upwards; making the bit turn downwards – this is where a regular lockup system would fail. Therefore our FSS™ is considerably more forgiving against any unexpected movements of your hands.
Billy is excellent for youngsters as it lies still inside the mouth without taking up too much space.
The Billy side pieces (Fulmer pins) are ideal for any horses who require improved stability.
The Fulmer pins also have the effect of guiding the horse’s head which is great for schooling and training purposes, assisting with steering.
The rings are loose which provides a fast reaction whilst still retaining the turning advantages of the full cheek.
If you have a sensitive horse and are searching for a gentle, kind bit, this Billy is definitely worth trying.
It is also perfect to alternate with other bits for maintaining effective communication work by varying the pressure points.
- A more connected contact
- All bits
- Baby Fulmer
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- BIT QUIZ
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Category B - Mix
- Category B - Snaffle
- lock system
- Maintain stability & consistency
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- My horse nods their head
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Single jointed
- Sweet taste
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- Wolf teeth
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review