Anna Sweet iron FSS™ Baby fulmer
Fager Anna is a good choice if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Finds difficulty in seeking connection towards the bit.
- Falls constantly behind the bit.
- Sticks the tongue out/chew frantically at the bit.
Fager Anna is a single-jointed bit incorporating Fager’s Smart System FSS™, an innovative design which creates a unique three-way locking system to prevent the bit from overbending which can cause discomfort and pain.
The key difference between regular lockups and FSS™ is more significant than you might initially think as the FSS™ continues to work through all head positioning.:
When working in a low position (e.g. stretching out) or a higher position (e.g. over a jump), the closure continues to work, even if the reins pull the bit upwards; making the bit turn downwards – this is where a regular lockup would fail. Therefore our FSS™ is considerably more forgiving against any unexpected movements of your hands.
Fager Anna is also a great solution for youngsters as it lies still inside the mouth and doesn’t take up too much space.
Baby Fulmer is a registered design by Fager. This sidepiece will give you a mix between the loose and fixed rings. The Fulmers will lay close to the horse’s side, helps with steering, and keep the mouthpiece steady. The loose rings are placed further away from the mouth corners, and this will put the pressure further down and inwards, encourage the horse to lift in the front, come back to your hand, and avoid a stiff feeling towards the bit. It is a very comfortable choice for many horses and a great start for a youngster.
If you have a sensitive horse and are searching for a gentle, kind bit, Anna is definitely worth a try. It is also perfect to alternate with other bits to improve communication work by alternating the pressure points.
- A more connected contact
- All bits
- Baby Fulmer
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- BIT QUIZ
- Bit with parering rods
- Bits for dressage or competition
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Category A - Mix
- Category A - Snaffle
- Category B - Mix
- Category B - Snaffle
- lock system
- Lock Up Bits
- Maintain stability & consistency
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- My horse nods their head
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Single jointed
- Small bits
- Sweet taste
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- Wolf teeth
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review