Show more images
Carl Titanium Loose rings
Fager Carl is a good choice if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Can be inconsistent in the connection.
- Fussy in the contact.
- Strong, usually leans/pulls on the bit.
- Sensitive to pressure from the bit.
- Refuses to accept the bit or will only accept it for short periods.
- Drops/chews on the bit, generally feeling uncomfortable.
Carl is a durable and lightweight double-jointed Titanium bit, designed with the sensitive horse in mind. Carl offers that extra bit of everything, just when you need it!
Designed to follow the natural shape/contour of the mouth, Carl has a short centerpiece that lays flat against the tongue, eliminating any palate interference. It breaks towards the outside of the tongue, softening excessive pressure to the center of the tongue, allowing a more consistent feel across the mouth.
Using Carl for a horse with a sensitive tongue you will discover that they become more willing to accept the contact and start to enjoy their work.
Carl even suits horses whose mouth conformation has a low palate combined with a big tongue; this combination being extremely difficult to find suitable bits for.
I am amazed with this bit!