Sara Titanium Universal
Fager Sara is a good choice if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Heavy in your hands.
- Attempts to evade the bit.
- Sensitive to the contact.
- Strong in the hand with a tendency to lean/pull on the bit.
An anatomical straight bit designed with specific pressure distribution to ensure complete comfort for the horse.
Sara’s design to provide the best shape for a horse that a straight bit can have, following the natural contours of the horse’s mouth.
We have also added Universal rings to Sara to enable the leverage to be adjusted to suit different situations and horses:
The effect of the Universal rings is more flexible than other curbs; the lower the rein is placed on the sides, the sharper this bit will be.
For maximum leverage, attach the reins to the bottom ring and this creates a gag effect.
For a mix which emulates a mix of a Baucher bit and loose rings, attach the reins to the middle ring.
We also recommend using the Fager Secure Clasps and Chain to distribute the pressure between the poll, chin, and mouth.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- BIT QUIZ
- Bits for strong horses
- Bits with tongue relief
- Category C - Mix
- DO YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?
- DO YOUR HORSE HAVE ANY OF FOLLOWING?
- Maintain stability & consistency
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse nods their head
- My horse pulls against the contact
- My horse puts their tongue over the bit and opens their mouth
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Small bits
- Straight bits
- Strong & stubborn
- Stronger brakes, more control
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING TO IMPROVE?
- WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING BEST DESCRIBES YOUR HORSE?
- Wolf teeth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review