Sara Titanium Loose rings
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Fager Sara is a good choice if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Has difficulty seeking out the contact.
- Constantly falls behind the bit
- Sticks the tongue out.
- Frantically chews at the bit.
- A younger horse.
- Feels stiff in other standard straight bits.
An anatomical straight bit designed with specific pressure distribution to ensure complete comfort for the horse.
Sara’s design to provide the best shape for a horse that a straight bit can have, following the natural contours of the horse’s mouth. This unique shape, in combination with Titanium, will give the rider that extra wow-factor that everyone desires!
Sara is the perfect choice to use alongside your other bits. We at Fager always recommend alternating between different bits, to constantly switch the pressure points to maintain clear, precise communication.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- BIT QUIZ
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Bits with tongue relief
- Category C - Mix
- Category C - Snaffle
- Loose rings
- Maintain stability & consistency
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse nods their head
- My horse pulls against the contact
- My horse puts their tongue over the bit and opens their mouth
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- Wolf teeth
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review