Sara Titanium Kimblehook
Fager Sara is a good choice if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Heavy in your hands.
- Attempts to evade the bit.
- Sensitive to the contact.
- Strong in the hand with a tendency to lean/pull on the bit.
The effect of the Kimblehook is more direct than found when using curbs with longer shanks: the lower the rein is placed on the sides, the sharper effect this bit will create.
An anatomical straight bit designed with specific pressure distribution to provide the horse with extreme comfort.
Sara’s design to provide the best shape for a horse that a straight bit can have, following the natural contours of the horse’s mouth.
Sara Titanium Kimblehook comes complete with hooks and chain.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- Bits for strong horses
- Bits with tongue relief
- DO YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?
- DO YOUR HORSE HAVE ANY OF FOLLOWING?
- Maintain stability & consistency
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse nods their head
- My horse pulls against the contact
- My horse puts their tongue over the bit and opens their mouth
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Strong & stubborn
- Stronger brakes, more control
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING TO IMPROVE?
- WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING BEST DESCRIBES YOUR HORSE?
- Wolf teeth
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review