Sally Titanium Loose rings
Fager Sally is a good choice if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Feels still/rigid in the hand.
- Strong in the hand with a tendency to lean/pull on the bit.
- Attempts to place the tongue over the bit.
- Throws the head around to evade the contact.
Sally is the perfect solution for horses that feel stiff and heavy in the contact, whilst at the same time express sensitivity to harsh hands. Fager Sally’s design relieves the constant pressure from the tongue and in combination with the lighter weight, creates a surprisingly different pressure as and when it is required.
The anatomical shape of the mouthpiece follows the natural contours of the mouth, dispersing the pressure evenly between the bars and tongue. This specific design has proven extremely comfortable, particularly for those horses with a large, fleshy tongue.
The short centrepiece eliminates any palate interference as it’s breakover is positioned to the outside of the tongue. Sally even suits horses whose conformation is a low and/or short palate combined with a large, fleshy tongue. These horses known to be particularly difficult to find suitable bits for.
The roller reaches further down than the joints to increase the pressure when required to avoid the need to constantly pull on the bit.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- Bits for strong horses
- Bits with tongue relief
- Double jointed
- Heavy & stiff in the hand
- Improved flexibility & engagement
- Loose rings
- My horse can be strong in the hand
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse pulls against the contact
- My horse puts their tongue over the bit and opens their mouth
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Strong & stubborn
- Stronger brakes, more control
Thanks for your review