Sally Titanium Kimblehook
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Fager Sally is a good choice if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Heavy in your hands.
- Attempts to evade the bit.
- Sensitive to the contact.
- Strong in the hand with a tendency to lean/pull on the bit.
Sally is the perfect solution for horses that feel stiff and heavy in the contact, whilst at the same time express sensitivity to harsh hands. Fager Sally’s design relieves the constant pressure from the tongue and in combination with the lighter weight, creates a surprisingly different pressure as and when it is required.
The effect of the Kimblehook is more direct than found when using curbs with longer shanks: the lower the rein is placed on the sides, the sharper effect this bit will create.
The anatomical shape of the mouthpiece follows the natural contours of the mouth, dispersing the pressure evenly between the bars and tongue. This specific design has proven extremely comfortable, particularly for those horses with a large, fleshy tongue.
The short centrepiece eliminates any palate interference as it’s breakover is positioned towards the outside of the tongue. Sally even suits horses with conformation of a low and/or short palate with a large tongue, which can be particularly difficult to find suitable bits for.
The roller reaches further down than the joints to increase the pressure when required to avoid the need to constantly pull on the bit.
Sally Titanium Kimblehook comes complete with hooks and chain.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- Bits for strong horses
- Bits with tongue relief
- Double jointed
- Heavy & stiff in the hand
- Improved flexibility & engagement
- My horse can be strong in the hand
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse pulls against the contact
- My horse puts their tongue over the bit and opens their mouth
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Strong & stubborn
- Stronger brakes, more control
Thanks for your review