Sally Titanium Baby Fulmer
A Registered Design
Fager Sally is a good choice if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Stiff in the hand.
- Strong in the hand with a tendency to lean/pull on the bit.
- Attempts to place the tongue over the bit.
- Tosses the head in an attempt to evade the contact.
Fager Sally is a lightweight double-jointed bit with no locking mechanism, constructed in the extremely durable metal Titanium.
Sally is the perfect solution for horses that feel stiff and heavy in the contact, whilst at the same time express sensitivity to harsh hands. Fager Sally’s design relieves the constant pressure from the tongue and in combination with the lighter weight, creates a surprisingly different pressure as and when it is required.
The anatomical shape of the mouthpiece follows the natural contours of the mouth, dispersing the pressure evenly between the bars and tongue. This specific design has proven extremely comfortable, particularly for those horses with a large, fleshy tongue.
The short centrepiece eliminates any palate interference as it’s breakover is positioned towards the outside of the tongue. Sally even suits horses with conformation of a low and/or short palate with a large tongue, which can be particularly difficult to find suitable bits for.
The roller reaches further down than the joints to increase the pressure when required to avoid the need to constantly pull on the bit.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- Baby Fulmer
- BIT QUIZ
- Bit with parering rods
- Bits for dressage or competition
- Bits for strong horses
- Bits with tongue relief
- Category E - Mix
- Category E - Snaffle
- Double jointed
- Heavy & stiff in the hand
- Improved flexibility & engagement
- My horse can be strong in the hand
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse pulls against the contact
- My horse puts their tongue over the bit and opens their mouth
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Small bits
- Strong & stubborn
- Stronger brakes, more control
Thanks for your review