Sabina Titanium FSS™ Single Jointed
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Designed and developed in collaboration with Sabina Swärd.
”I was looking for a competition bit for me and my students that provides a precise connection to the horse. The bit should be soft in the mouth and comfortable to handle. I used to compete in a baby Pelham, but many of my students pointed out that the double reins can be complicated to ride with. Together with Fager bits, we were able to develop a bit with really short shanks that are used with single reins. We also decided on a titanium mouthpiece that my horses enjoy. The lightness of the Titanium stops them from being heavy on the hand.
I hope that this bit will help people to get the smooth ride they are looking for.”
Fager’s FSS™ system.
Fager’s innovative Smart System locks the joints in any direction that it may cause pain or discomfort to the palate. In the hand it feels more like a classic straight bit but with added flexibility. The FSS™ system offers improved stability whilst ensuring freedom and comfort for the horse.
All of this produces a bit which is easily accepted, even by sensitive horses; proving to be a truly balanced and horse-friendly bit.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- BIT QUIZ
- Bits for strong horses
- Category F - Mix
- Heavy & stiff in the hand
- Icelandic shanks
- Improved flexibility & engagement
- lock system
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be strong in the hand
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse nods their head
- My horse pulls against the contact
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Single jointed
- Strong & stubborn
- Stronger brakes, more control
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
Thanks for your review