Oscar FL Titanium Fixed rings (SALE)
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Last chance, 40% off! Due to updated centerpiece design.
Discount is only available on these models and given sizes. Sale items are non-refundable and can’t be changed.
Fager Oscar is suitable if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Sensitive for pressure, regularly dropping the contact.
- Struggles to connect with the contact.
Oscar is a lightweight double-jointed bit, made of the durable metal Titanium. It is designed with a 30mm lozenge at the centre of the mouthpiece which lies flat against the horse’s tongue. This straight design places the pressure more on the tongue and less on the bars.
Oscar has a smooth front lock which gives the horse the stability they need to seek out the contact more easily, building the confidence and improving the balance.
Oscar is an excellent choice of bit for youngsters.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Double jointed
- Fixed rings
- lock system
- Maintain stability & consistency
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse nods their head
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- Wolf teeth
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review