Oliver Sweet iron Bradoon Fixed rings
A Registered Design
Fager Oliver is suitable if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Pulls against a contact yet reacts to increased pressure.
- Unsteady in the connection.
- Easily develops sores and cuts.
- Doesn’t instinctively seek out the contact.
Fager Oliver is a double-jointed sweet tasting bit constructed in grey Sweet iron. Sweet iron is very useful to encourage young or unbalanced horses to take up the bit and carry it correctly.
The fine quality construction creates a 100% smooth surface over the bit, including the cleverly designed joints which are arranged in such a way that they will never push against the palate or lie on top of the bars. Oliver’s design provides a very comfortable bit that shapes around the natural contours of the tongue.
At Fager we design our bits to maintain the correct balance point (BP) in the mouth. Other bit designs which create a bigger bend forward also move the BP forward therefore reducing the effectiveness of the aids. Nils is designed to give extra stability in the mouth for more direct, effective communication making it less confusing for horses who don’t instinctively respond to the aids.
Oliver’s design is well suited to horses with sensitive mouths who cut easily, quickly developing sores/wounds in the corners of their mouths and/or bruise on the bars.
- A more connected contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Double Bridle Bits
- Double jointed
- Fixed rings
- Maintain stability & consistency
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- My horse nods their head
- My horse pulls against the contact
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Sweet taste
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review