Nina Titanium Universal
A Registered Design
Fager Nina is suitable if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Attempts to evade the bit.
- Fussy/sensitive in the contact.
- Strong with a tendency to lean/pull on the bit.
- Stiff with a tendency to favour one side.
The barrelled tube has a natural fast lock in any direction, creating a steady model for those horses who need encouragement to actively seek more contact without getting too stiff in the hand.
Nina is a very comfortable bit, designed to sit over the natural contours of the tongue.
We have also added Universal rings to Nina, to enable the leverage to be adjusted to suit different situations and horses:
The effect of the Universal rings is more flexible than other curbs. The lower the rein is placed on the sides, the sharper this bit will be.
For maximum leverage, attach the reins to the bottom ring and this creates a gag effect.
For a mix which emulates a mix of a Baucher bit and loose rings, attach the reins to the middle ring.
We also recommend using the Fager Secure Clasps and Chain to distribute the pressure between the poll, chin, and mouth.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- BIT QUIZ
- Bits for strong horses
- Bits with tongue relief
- Category C - Mix
- DO YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?
- DO YOUR HORSE HAVE ANY OF FOLLOWING?
- lock system
- Maintain stability & consistency
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse nods their head
- My horse pulls against the contact
- My horse puts their tongue over the bit and opens their mouth
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Strong & stubborn
- Stronger brakes, more control
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING TO IMPROVE?
- WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING BEST DESCRIBES YOUR HORSE?
- Wolf teeth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review