Nina Titanium Fixed rings
If you would describe your horse as something with the following;
- Pulling on the bit, but overreact on too much pressure.
- Unsteady in the contact.
- Too stiff on normal straight bits.
Nina is a stable barrel titanium bit.
The barrel tube has a natural fast lock in any direction. A steady model for horses who needs to seek more contact without getting too stiff. A very comfortable bit that shapes naturally over the tongue.
This design is ideal for horses that easily get wounds.
We design them that way to keep the balance point (BP) in the mouth. If you have a bigger bend forward, you will also move the BP forward and slowing down the process of your aids. More stable and less confusing for your horse.
Nina is the perfect bit to combine with your other bits.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Bits with tongue relief
- Fixed rings
- lock system
- Maintain stability & consistency
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse nods their head
- My horse pulls against the contact
- My horse puts their tongue over the bit and opens their mouth
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- Wolf teeth
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review