Nina Titanium Baby Fulmer
Fager Nina is suitable if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Pulls against a contact yet reacts to increased pressure.
- Unsteady in the connection.
- Feels stiff/rigid in any standard straight bit.
Nina is a stable barrelled Titanium bit where the barrel tube creates a fast, natural lock in any direction. It is a stable design for those horses who need to actively seek more contact without getting too rigid in the hand. A very comfortable bit that shapes naturally over the tongue.
Nina’s design is well suited to horses with sensitive mouths who cut easily, quickly developing sores/wounds in the corners of their mouths.
Nina is designed to give extra stability in the mouth for more direct, effective communication making it less confusing for horses who don’t instinctively respond to the aids. It works to keep the correct balance point (BP) in the mouth. Bit designs which create a bigger bend forward also move the BP forward therefore reducing the effectiveness of the aids.
Nina is an ideal bit to use alongside your other bits, alternating regularly to vary the pressure points and keep communication direct and focused.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- Baby Fulmer
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- BIT QUIZ
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Bits with tongue relief
- Category C - Mix
- Category C - Snaffle
- Improved flexibility & engagement
- lock system
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- My horse can be strong in the hand
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse pulls against the contact
- My horse puts their tongue over the bit and opens their mouth
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review