Magnus Straight Icelandic Silver
”We wanted to create an Icelandic double bridle which is more suited to the Icelandic Horse. In collaboration with the team at Fager we have developed just this; here is the result!”
A true masterpiece; designed and developed in collaboration with Magnús Skúlason.
The Magnus Icelandic has everything you could wish for and more, with an innovatively designed multi-functioning Shank.
The Shank design is split into sections to enable an second pair of reins to be used. This innovative twist of design provides an extremely versatile training tool; allowing you to increase or decrease leverage as needed, whilst training with the actual bit that you will use when competing.
Developed with ultimate comfort in the forefront of the design, our specialist engineering has produced a 100% smooth surface, incorporating the entire bit – allowing absolute fluidity and freedom in the mouth!
This innovative design incorporates a mechanism to allow gentle movement of the mouthpiece along the shank; a smooth gliding action which is very well balanced.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- BIT QUIZ
- Bits for strong horses
- Category D - Mix
- Heavy & stiff in the hand
- Icelandic shanks
- Improved flexibility & engagement
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be strong in the hand
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse nods their head
- My horse pulls against the contact
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Strong & stubborn
- Stronger brakes, more control
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
Thanks for your review