Madeleine Titanium Bradoon Single Jointed Fixed rings
Fager Madeleine is the ideal choice if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Easily develops cuts or sores.
- Feels rigid to the contact on one or both sides.
- Needs more flexibility than a standard straight bit.
Madeleine is a durable and lightweight, double-jointed Titanium Bradoon and Snaffle. The design is simple, unique and designed with the horse’s ultimate comfort in mind. The whole of the bit surface, including the joints is 100% smooth, allowing complete fluidity and freedom in the mouth.
The joints are specifically designed to never interfere or push against the palate, making Madeleine an extremely comfortable bit. The mouthpiece naturally conforms to the shape of the tongue whilst relieving the bars from constant pressure. Madeleine is the perfect solution for sensitive horses who easily cut or bruise in the mouth.
The lightweight, straight design helps to promote more precise and direct communication down the reins.
Madeleine is constructed using Fager’s NEW Anoblast™ manufacturing technique which produces a high quality, extremely durable bit; the highest quality Titanium bit on the market today! The grey colour is a natural consequence of the production process, no additional colouring is used.
When used in combination with Fager’s Titanium Weymouth, this lightweight set weighs just 400 g (approx) which is less than a regular double bridle!
At Fager we design our bits to always sit horizontally straight, there is never a bigger bend forward. The reasoning behind this is to ensure that the bit maintains the correct balance point (BP) in the mouth, creating stability and clear communication for the horse. Bits which create a bigger bend forward, also move the BP forward, detrimentally reducing the effectiveness of the aids
This design is the ideal solution for sensitive horses who easily develop sores and cuts as it protects the bars and the flesh of the mouth.
N.B. The balance point remains even if it has a slight bend over the tongue = Upwards.
We recommend having the Bridoon in the same size as your snaffle, the Weymouth can be ½ -1cm bigger.
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- BIT QUIZ
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Category D - Double Bridle
- Double Bridle Bits
- Fixed rings
- Maintain stability & consistency
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse nods their head
- My horse pulls against the contact
- My horse puts their tongue over the bit and opens their mouth
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Single jointed
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- Wolf teeth
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review