Lilly FSS Titanium Loose rings
Fager Lilly is the ideal choice if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Inconsistent in the contact.
- Doesn’t actively seek out the contact.
- Drops the connection.
- Fall behind the hand.
- Mouth conformation has a low palate or sensitive bars.
Lilly FSS is a lightweight single-jointed Titanium bit incorporating Fager’s innovative FSS™ system which cleverly locks the joints in any direction avoiding any discomfort or pain on the palate.
Lilly feels more like a classic straight bit in the hand but with added flexibility. The FSS™ system gives the contact stability whilst allowing freedom and comfort in the horse’s mouth.
Fager Lilly is a well-balanced bit designed to enhance the connection between the horse and rider whilst ensuring the horse is comfortable and focused. A true ‘horse friendly’ bit.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- Bits for sensitive horses
- lock system
- Loose rings
- Maintain stability & consistency
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse nods their head
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Single jointed
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- Wolf teeth
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review