Laura Titanium Fixed rings
Fager Laura is the ideal choice if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Easily develops cuts or sores.
- Feels rigid to the contact on one or both sides.
- Needs more flexibility than a standard straight bit.
Laura is a durable and lightweight, single-jointed Titanium Snaffle. The design is simple, unique and designed with the horse’s ultimate comfort in mind. The whole of the bit surface, including the joints is 100% smooth allowing complete fluidity and freedom in the mouth.
The joints are specifically designed to never interfere or push against the palate, making Laura an extremely comfortable bit. The mouthpiece naturally conforms to the shape of the tongue whilst relieving the bars from constant pressure. Laura is the perfect solution for sensitive horses who easily cut or bruise in the mouth.
The lightweight, straight design helps to promote more precise and direct communication down the reins.
Laura is constructed using Fager’s Anoblast™ manufacturing technique which produces a high quality, extremely durable bit; the highest quality Titanium bit on the market today! The grey colour is a natural consequence of the production process, no additional colouring is used.
At Fager we design our bits to always sit horizontally straight, there is never a bigger bend forward. The reasoning behind this is to ensure that the bit maintains the correct balance point (BP) in the mouth, creating stability and clear communication for the horse. When a bit creates a bigger bend forward, it also moves the BP forward, detrimentally reducing the effectiveness of the aids
This design is the ideal solution for sensitive horses who easily develop sores and cuts as it protects the bars and the flesh of the mouth.
IMPORTANT: The balance point will remain, even if it has a slight bend over the tongue; upwards.
Fager’s designs are always straight horizontally = Never has a bigger bend forward.
NOTE: The balance point will still be kept even if it has a slight bend over the tongue = Upwards.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Fixed rings
- Maintain stability & consistency
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse nods their head
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Single jointed
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- Wolf teeth
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review