Kasper Sweet iron Bradoon Loose rings
If you would describe your horse as something with the following;
- Pulling on the bit, but overreact on too much pressure.
- Unsteady and sensitive.
- Needs to seek the bit more
Kasper is a Single-jointed sweet taste bit in Grey Sweet iron.
Sweet iron will encourage a young or unbalance horse to take the bit and carry it correctly.
The design is 100% smooth, all away around the joints. A very comfortable bit that shapes naturally around the tongue.
This design is ideal for horses that easily get wounds.
We design them that way to keep the balance point (BP) in the mouth. If you have a bigger bend forward, you will also move the BP forward and slowing down the process of your aids. More stable and less confusing for your horse.
It has also been shown to protect the bars and flesh from burn marks and wounds on the most sensitive horse.
- A more connected contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Double Bridle Bits
- Loose rings
- Maintain stability & consistency
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- My horse nods their head
- My horse pulls against the contact
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Single jointed
- Sweet taste
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review