Julia Sweet iron Loose Rings
Fager Julia is suitable if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Strong, pulls/leans on the bit.
- Sensitive to the aids yet still feels stiff.
- Inconsistent in the contact.
- Have difficulty finding a bit in which this horse is happy.
Julia’s double-jointed mouthpiece creates space for the tongue, relieving constant tongue pressure.
The Copper Roller is cleverly designed to be positioned lower than the joints to increase the point-pressure on the tongue. This creates pressure when your horse pulls or feels heavy in your hand without applying consistent pressure.
The Copper Roller also gives horses something to play with, perfect for horses who can feel numb to the contact.
The combination of Sweet Iron and Copper creates a taste in the mouth which is readily accepted even by the most sensitive or picky horses. It effectively works to increase acceptance and a steady contact.
- A lighter contact
- A more connected contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- Bits for strong horses
- Bits with tongue relief
- Double jointed
- Improved flexibility & engagement
- Loose rings
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- My horse can be strong in the hand
- My horse pulls against the contact
- My horse puts their tongue over the bit and opens their mouth
- Strong & stubborn
- Stronger brakes, more control
- Sweet taste
Thanks for your review