John Sweet iron Loose Baucher
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
A Registered Design
Fager John is the ideal choice If you would describe your horse as the following;
- Pulls on the bit, yet over-reactive to increased pressure on the reins.
- Develops cuts, sores, and rubs easily at the corners of the mouth.
- Unsteady in the contact.
- Difficult to steer.
John is constructed to be 100% smooth everywhere, even around the joints for ultimate comfort for the horse.
The joints of the bit are cleverly designed to ensure they don’t ever push against the palate or sit on top of the bars. John is an extremely comfortable bit which contours naturally around the horse’s tongue.
This design is ideal for horses that easily cut or bruise.
As an added benefit, the straight and thin design enhances the rider’s aids to be more effective, direct and precise than ever before.
- A more connected contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- BIT QUIZ
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Bits with tongue relief
- Category B - Mix
- Category B - Snaffle
- Double jointed
- Loose Baucher
- Maintain stability & consistency
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- My horse nods their head
- My horse pulls against the contact
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Sweet taste
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review