John Sweet iron Fixed rings
Fager John is the ideal choice If you would describe your horse as the following;
- Pulls on the bit, yet over-reactive to increased pressure on the reins.
- Unsteady in the contact.
- Sensitive to the aids.
- Requires encouragement to seek out the contact.
John is a double-jointed sweet-tasting bit, with the surface constructed to be 100% smooth, even around the joints to provide the ultimate comfort for the horse.
The joints of the bit are cleverly designed to ensure they don’t ever push against the palate or sit on top of the bars. John is an extremely comfortable bit which contours naturally around the horse’s tongue.
This design is ideal for horses that easily cut or bruise around the mouth or on the bars.
At Fager we design our bits to maintain the balance point (BP) in the mouth. A bigger bend forward also moves the BP forward, hampering the effectiveness of the aids. The whole design improves stability and provides more effective, less confusing communication for the horse.
Our forward thinking, compassionate design has also been proven to protect the bars and flesh from cuts and rubs on even sensitive horses.
- A more connected contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- BIT QUIZ
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Category B - Mix
- Category B - Snaffle
- Double jointed
- Fixed rings
- Maintain stability & consistency
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- My horse nods their head
- My horse pulls against the contact
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Sweet taste
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review