Henry Titanium Mullen Mouth Baby Pelham
Last chance, 70% off! These bits will not be restocked due to an updated design/outgoing model.
Discount is only available on these models and given sizes. Sale items are non-refundable and can’t be changed.
If you would describe your horse as something with the following;
- Work with a mullen mouth, but wanted a bit that gives more control.
- Give stability towards the hand.
- Have the option to use with our without leverage effect.
With a thinner mouthpiece in titanium, instead of heavy stainless steel, you will have a lighter connection and happier horse.
Baby pelhams are the same as regular Pelham, only with shorter shanks.
These shanks are very popular though you can change the leverage by changing the reins placement. This bit can be used with one or two reins.
By handling two sets of reins, you can decide the strength of the leverage while riding.
If you prefer to use rein connectors, which connects one ring to the other. Then only one pair of reins is needed.
The Mullen mouth mouthpiece is recommended for horses that prefers stability.
Henry is supplied with a curb chain and hooks. The chain can be detached on both sides and divides the pressure between poll, jaw, and mouth.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- Baby Pelham
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- Bits for strong horses
- Improved flexibility & engagement
- Maintain stability & consistency
- My horse can be strong in the hand
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse nods their head
- My horse pulls against the contact
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Strong & stubborn
- Stronger brakes, more control
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
Thanks for your review