Harry Sweet iron Loose rings
Fager Harry is the ideal choice If you would describe your horse as the following;
- Overreacts when you take up the reins.
- Is unsteady in the contact.
- Has sensitive bars.
- Doesn’t seek out the contact.
Harry is a stable, sweet-tasting bit.
A steady model for horses who needs to seek more contact and maintain that contact. Harry is especially suited to horses who have sensitive bars, mouth corners, and cut easily, developing sores.
Harry is designed to be more stable in the mouth and less confusing. It works to keep the correct balance point (BP) in the mouth. If you have a bigger bend forward, you will also move the BP forward and reduce the effectiveness of your aids.
Harry is the perfect bit to use in combination with your other bits.
- A more connected contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Loose rings
- Maintain stability & consistency
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- My horse nods their head
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Sweet taste
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- Wolf teeth
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review