Harald Sweet iron Loose rings
Fager Harald is the ideal choice If you would describe your horse as the following;
- Overreacts when you take up the reins.
- Is unsteady in the contact.
- Has a sensitive tongue.
- Don’t seek out the contact.
Harald is a stable, sweet-tasting bit.
A steady model for horses who needs to seek more contact and maintain that contact. Harald is especially suited to horses who have a sensitive tongue, mouth corners, and cut easily, developing sores.
Harald is designed to be more stable in the mouth and less confusing. It works to keep the correct balance point (BP) in the mouth. If you have a bigger bend forward, you will also move the BP forward and reduce the effectiveness of your aids.
Harald is the perfect bit to use in combination with your other bits.
- A more connected contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- BIT QUIZ
- Bits for dressage or competition
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Bits with tongue relief
- Category A - Mix
- Category A - Snaffle
- Loose rings
- Maintain stability & consistency
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- My horse nods their head
- My horse pulls against the contact
- My horse puts their tongue over the bit and opens their mouth
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Small bits
- Straight bits
- Sweet taste
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- Wolf teeth
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review