Fredric Titanium Universal
Fager Fredric is recommended if you would describe your horse as the following:
- Heavy in the hand.
- Tries to evade the bit.
- Fussy in the contact.
- Strong, usually leans/pulls on the bit.
- Stiff & rigid, fixed on one side.
The Universal rings offer more flexibility than other curbs so that the lower the rein is placed on the sides, the sharper effect this bit will create. However, the joints will never interfere or push against the palate.
Fager Fredric is a very comfortable bit which naturally conforms around the tongue, relieving the bars from constant pressure. This design is ideal for sensitive horses that easily get sore or bruised.
We have also added Universal rings to allow variation of the leverage to suit different situations and horses:
For maximum leverage, attach the reins to the bottom ring and this creates a gag effect.
For a mix which emulates a mix of a Baucher bit and loose rings, attach the reins to the middle ring.
We also recommend using the Fager Secure Clasps and Chain to distribute the pressure more evenly between the poll, chin, and mouth.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- Bits for strong horses
- DO YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?
- DO YOUR HORSE HAVE ANY OF FOLLOWING?
- Double jointed
- Maintain stability & consistency
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse nods their head
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Strong & stubborn
- Stronger brakes, more control
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING TO IMPROVE?
- WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING BEST DESCRIBES YOUR HORSE?
- Wolf teeth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review