Fredric Titanium Kimblehook
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Fager Fredric is recommended if you would describe your horse as the following:
- Heavy in your hands.
- Tries to evade the bit
- Is fussy in the contact.
- Strong, usually leans/pulls on the bit.
The effect of the Kimblehook is more direct than curbs with longer shanks: the lower the rein is placed on the sides, the sharper effect this bit will create. However, the joints will never interfere or push against the palate.
Fager Fredric is a very comfortable bit which naturally conforms around the tongue, relieving the bars from constant pressure. This design is ideal for sensitive horses that easily get sore or bruised.
Hooks and chain are included.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- Bits for strong horses
- Double jointed
- Improved flexibility & engagement
- Maintain stability & consistency
- My horse can be strong in the hand
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse nods their head
- My horse pulls against the contact
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Strong & stubborn
- Stronger brakes, more control
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
Thanks for your review