Frans Sweet Gold Loose Rings
Fager Frans is recommended if you would describe your horse as the following:
- Struggles to seek a connection towards the bit.
- Consistently falls behind the bit.
- Sticks the tongue out
- Frantically chews at the bit.
- A younger horse.
Fager Frans is an anatomically straight bit offering comfortable pressure distribution. We have created the ultimate shape for a horse that any straight bit can offer by following the natural curves and contours of the horse’s mouth.
Sweet Gold is a similar metal to Sweet Iron but has a more electrical taste. Sweet gold will maintain its appearance and beauty without any additional care or maintenance.
Frans is the perfect bit to use alongside your other bits. Here at Fager we strongly recommend alternating your bits from time to time, to alternate the pressure points and keep your horse comfortable and focused in their work.
- A more connected contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Bits with tongue relief
- Loose rings
- Maintain stability & consistency
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- My horse pulls against the contact
- My horse puts their tongue over the bit and opens their mouth
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Sweet taste
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- Wolf teeth
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review