Felicia Titanium Weymouth
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Fager Felicia is recommended if you would describe your horse as the following:
- Needs to come forwards towards the bit.
- Is sensitive to tongue pressure.
- Finds it difficult to relax in a double bridle.
- Has a conformationally small mouth, smaller than the average horse.
Felicia’s mouthpiece is a comfortable, high-ported, back-angled Weymouth made from the fantastic material – Titanium.
Anoblast™ is Fager´s unique process which produces the highest quality Titanium bits on the market today! The grey coloring is a natural consequence of the manufacturing process, no coloring is added.
Together with Fager’s Titanium Bridoon, this lightweight set weighs only 400 grams(approx.) which is less than a regular double bridle!
Felicia’s port is designed to be bent with a 45° angle over the tongue, which allows the tongue additional space and freedom, encouraging the horse to work forward and down into the contact.
The chain is important to evenly disperse the pressure between the mouth, poll, and chin.
Hooks and chains are included.
- A more connected contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Bits with tongue relief
- Double Bridle Bits
- Improved flexibility & engagement
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse nods their head
- My horse pulls against the contact
- My horse puts their tongue over the bit and opens their mouth
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Strong & stubborn
- Stronger brakes, more control
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- Wolf teeth
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review