Show more images
Diana Titanium Weymouth SAMPLE SALE
30% off SALE products in given sizes with small cosmetic damages that will not affect the use of the bit, only the look of it.
Example of cosmetic damages;
- Scratches in the color coating, nothing that you can feel at all.
- Small marks on the rings
- The sweet iron coating has started to rust (this is the natural oxidation process of the material)
Fager Diana is recommended if you would describe your horse as the following:
- Has a large fleshy tongue, larger than most horses.
- Pulls against the reins.
- Requires more stability and encouragement to maintain a better connection.
- Easily develops cuts/sores on the bars/corners of the mouth.
Diana’s mouthpiece incorporates a comfortable, wide-ported Weymouth bit made from the fantastic material – Titanium.
Anoblast™ is Fager´s unique process which produces the highest quality Titanium bits on the market today! The grey coloring is a natural consequence of the manufacturing process, no coloring is added.
Together with Fager’s Titanium Bridoon, this lightweight set weighs only 400 grams(approx.) which is less than a regular double bridle!
Diana is the ‘go-to’ choice if you are uncertain about how your horse will react in a Weymouth. It works for horses with smaller and bigger/wider tongues, without creating pressure on the sensitive bars.
The chain is a key feature which acts to distribute the pressure between the mouth poll and chin. Hooks and chain are included.