Daniel Sweet iron Weymouth
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Fager Daniel is recommended if you would describe your horse as the following:
- Has a large fleshy tongue, larger than most horses.
- Pulls against the reins.
- Requires more stability and encouragement to maintain a better connection.
- Easily develops cuts/sores on the bars/corners of the mouth.
Daniel’s mouthpiece incorporates a comfortable, wide-ported Weymouth bit in grey Sweet Iron.
The Sweet Iron is used to encourage the horse to accept the bit and carry it correctly in the mouth.
Daniel is the ‘go-to’ choice if you are uncertain about how your horse will react in a Weymouth. It works for horses with smaller and bigger/wider tongues, without creating pressure on the sensitive bars.
The chain is a key feature which acts to distribute the pressure between the mouth poll and chin. Hooks and chain are included.
- A more connected contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Bits with tongue relief
- Double Bridle Bits
- Maintain stability & consistency
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Sweet taste
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- Wolf teeth
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review