Claudia Sweet iron Fixed rings
Fager Claudia is a good choice for horses who you would describe as the following:
- Unhappy in the bit you currently have.
- Reluctant to soften down into the bit.
- Requires encouragement to seek out the contact without any stiffness.
- Pull the reins out of your hand.
- On and off in the contact.
Claudia is designed with the sensitive horse in mind. Claudia offers that extra bit of everything, just when you need it! When combined with the palatable taste of Sweet Iron this bit is well accepted, including ‘hard to please’ picky, sensitive horses.
The mouthpiece follows the natural shape/contour of the mouth, featuring a short centerpiece which lies flat against the tongue, eliminating any palate interference. It’s breakover is towards the outside of the tongue, softening excessive pressure to the center of the tongue whilst promoting a more consistent feel across the mouth.
Using Claudia for a horse with a sensitive tongue you will discover that they become more willing to accept the contact and start to enjoy their work, the sweet taste will encourage the horse to seek contact with the bit without getting stiff and stuck in the hand.
Claudia even suits horses whose mouth conformation has a low palate combined with a big tongue; this combination being extremely difficult to find suitable bits for.
- A more connected contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Bits with tongue relief
- Double jointed
- Fixed rings
- Improved flexibility & engagement
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- My horse can be strong in the hand
- My horse pulls against the contact
- My horse puts their tongue over the bit and opens their mouth
- Sweet taste
Thanks for your review