Show more images
Claudia Sweet iron Fixed rings SAMPLE SALE
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
30% off SALE products in given sizes with small cosmetic damages that will not affect the use of the bit, only the look of it.
Example of cosmetic damages;
- Scratches in the color coating, nothing that you can feel at all.
- Small marks on the rings
- The sweet iron coating has started to rust (this is the natural oxidation process of the material)
Fager Claudia is a good choice for horses who you would describe as the following:
- Unhappy in the bit you currently have.
- Reluctant to soften down into the bit.
- Requires encouragement to seek out the contact without any stiffness.
- Pull the reins out of your hand.
- On and off in the contact.
Claudia is designed with the sensitive horse in mind. Claudia offers that extra bit of everything, just when you need it! When combined with the palatable taste of Sweet Iron this bit is well accepted, including ‘hard to please’ picky, sensitive horses.
The mouthpiece follows the natural shape/contour of the mouth, featuring a short centerpiece which lies flat against the tongue, eliminating any palate interference. It’s breakover is towards the outside of the tongue, softening excessive pressure to the center of the tongue whilst promoting a more consistent feel across the mouth.
Using Claudia for a horse with a sensitive tongue you will discover that they become more willing to accept the contact and start to enjoy their work, the sweet taste will encourage the horse to seek contact with the bit without getting stiff and stuck in the hand.
Claudia even suits horses whose mouth conformation has a low palate combined with a big tongue; this combination being extremely difficult to find suitable bits for.