Carl Titanium Loose rings
Fager Carl is a good choice if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Can be inconsistent in the connection.
- Fussy in the contact.
- Strong, usually leans/pulls on the bit.
- Sensitive to pressure from the bit.
- Refuses to accept the bit or will only accept it for short periods.
- Drops/chews on the bit, generally feeling uncomfortable.
Carl is a durable and lightweight double-jointed Titanium bit, designed with the sensitive horse in mind. Carl offers that extra bit of everything, just when you need it!
Carl’s mouthpiece follows the natural shape/contour of the mouth, featuring a short centerpiece which lies flat against the tongue, eliminating any palate interference. It’s breakover is towards the outside of the tongue, softening excessive pressure to the center of the tongue whilst promoting a more consistent feel across the mouth.
Using Carl for a horse with a sensitive tongue you will discover that they become more willing to accept the contact and start to enjoy their work.
Carl even suits horses whose mouth conformation has a low palate combined with a big tongue; this combination being extremely difficult to find suitable bits for.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- BIT QUIZ
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Bits with tongue relief
- Category C - Mix
- Category C - Snaffle
- Double jointed
- Heavy & stiff in the hand
- Improved flexibility & engagement
- Loose rings
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- My horse can be strong in the hand
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse pulls against the contact
- My horse puts their tongue over the bit and opens their mouth
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Small bits
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review