Carl Titanium Kimblehook
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Fager Carl is a good choice if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Feels heavy in your hands.
- Attempts to evade the bit.
- Fussy in the contact.
- Strong and leans/pulls on the bit
- Refuses to accept the bit or will only accept it for short periods.
- Drops/chews on the bit, generally feeling uncomfortable.
The effect of the Kimblehook is more direct than found when using curbs with longer shanks: the lower the rein is placed on the sides, the sharper effect this bit will create.
Carl’s mouthpiece follows the natural shape/contour of the mouth, featuring a short centerpiece which lies flat against the tongue, eliminating any palate interference. It’s breakover is towards the outside of the tongue, softening excessive pressure to the center of the tongue whilst promoting a more consistent feel across the mouth.
Using Carl for a horse with a sensitive tongue you will discover that they become more willing to accept the contact and start to enjoy their work.
Carl even suits horses whose mouth conformation has a low palate combined with a big tongue; this combination being extremely difficult to find suitable bits for.
Hooks and chain are included.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- Bits for strong horses
- Bits with tongue relief
- Double jointed
- Heavy & stiff in the hand
- Improved flexibility & engagement
- Maintain stability & consistency
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- My horse can be strong in the hand
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse pulls against the contact
- My horse puts their tongue over the bit and opens their mouth
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Strong & stubborn
- Stronger brakes, more control
Thanks for your review