Anton Titanium Kimblehook
A Registered Design
Fager Anton is a good choice if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Heavy in your hand.
- Fussy in the contact and tries to evade the bit.
- Strong, usually leans/pulls on the bit.
The Kimblehook has a more direct effect when compared to curbs with longer shanks: the lower the rein is placed on the sides, the sharper effect this bit will create. However, the joints will never interfere or push against the palate.
Fager Anton offers a very comfortable bit which naturally conforms around the tongue, relieving the bars from constant pressure. This design is ideal for sensitive horses that easily cut, sore or bruise easily.
Hooks and chain are included.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- BIT QUIZ
- Bits for strong horses
- Category D - Mix
- Improved flexibility & engagement
- Maintain stability & consistency
- My horse can be strong in the hand
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse nods their head
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Single jointed
- Strong & stubborn
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review