Anna Sweet iron FSS™ Loose Rings
Fager Anna is a good choice if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Finds difficulty in seeking connection towards the bit.
- Falls constantly behind the bit.
- Sticks the tongue out/chew frantically at the bit.
Fager Anna is a single-jointed bit incorporating Fager’s Smart System FSS™, an innovative design which creates a unique three-way locking system to prevent the bit from overbending which can cause discomfort and pain.
The key difference between regular lockups and FSS™ is more significant than you might initially think as the FSS™ continues to work through all head positioning.:
When working in a low position (e.g. stretching out) or a higher position (e.g. over a jump), the closure continues to work, even if the reins pull the bit upwards; making the bit turn downwards – this is where a regular lockup would fail. Therefore our FSS™ is considerably more forgiving against any unexpected movements of your hands.
Fager Anna is also a great solution for youngsters as it lies still inside the mouth and doesn’t take up too much space.
If you have a sensitive horse and are searching for a gentle, kind bit, Anna is definitely worth a try. It is also perfect to alternate with other bits to improve communication work by alternating the pressure points.
- A more connected contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- BIT QUIZ
- Bits for dressage or competition
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Category B - Mix
- Category B - Snaffle
- lock system
- Lock Up Bits
- Loose rings
- Maintain stability & consistency
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- My horse nods their head
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Pressure wounds on the tongue
- Single jointed
- Small bits
- Sweet taste
- Wear on the premolars (P2)
- Wolf teeth
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
- Wounds inside the cheeks
Thanks for your review