Alice Titanium Bradoon Fixed rings
Fager Alice is a good choice if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Inconsistent in the connection.
- Slow to react to your aids.
- Feels stiff and fixed to ride.
- Is sensitive to bar pressure.
Alice is a durable and lightweight double-jointed Titanium bit incorporating fixed rings /eggbutt side pieces.
Titanium is used as it helps to provide steady and reassuring communication to your horse through the reins.
The shape of the mouthpiece, combined with the short centerpiece eliminates any palate interference as the breakover is positioned towards the outside of the tongue.
The Titanium Roller gives your horse something to play with making Bianca a good choice to trial if the horse feels rigid in the mouth.
Alice is a very versatile bit and will suit a multitude of different horses, therefore is definitely worth a try.
Don’t be surprised if this is your horse’s new favorite!
Note; Alice has the same mouthpiece as Bianca. Bianca is the snaffle version = normal snaffle rings. Alice is the bradoon version = smaller rings.
- A lighter contact
- All bits
- BIT QUIZ
- Bits for strong horses
- Category F - Double Bridles
- Double Bridle Bits
- Double jointed
- Fixed rings
- Heavy & stiff in the hand
- Improved flexibility & engagement
- My horse can be strong in the hand
- MY HORSE IS ALLERGIC TO STEEL BITS?
- My horse pulls against the contact
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Reluctant to take up the contact
- Strong & stubborn
- Stronger brakes, more control
- Wounds at the corners of the mouth
Thanks for your review