Alexander Sweet iron Loose rings
Fager Alexander is a good choice for horses who you would describe as the following:
- Unhappy in the bit you currently have.
- Reluctant to soften down into the bit.
- Requires encouragement to seek out the contact without any stiffness.
Alexander’s anatomically shaped mouthpiece features a 45° twisted French Link, designed to follow the natural contours of the tongue. When combined with the palatable taste of Sweet Iron this bit is well accepted, including ‘hard to please’ picky, sensitive horses.
This centerpiece works well on a horse who pushes their tongue against the bit in an attempt to evade the contact and take control.
When taking up the reins, Alexander creates both bar and tongue pressure, encouraging the horse to respond with a lighter feeling in your hands.
A sensible choice for starting young horses.
- A more connected contact
- All bits
- Behind the hand yet sensitive to the aids
- Bits for sensitive horses
- Double jointed
- Improved flexibility & engagement
- Loose rings
- Maintains a good contact; an uncomplicated ride
- My horse can be anxious and drop the contact
- My horse can be strong in the hand
- Pressure wounds on the bars
- Pressure wounds on the palate
- Sweet taste
Thanks for your review